sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

**


- But the thing is, man, I felt like I knew her. You know? You ever get that feeling?
- Yeah like you've seen her before and you just know her...
- Yeah.
- It's a feeling... But actually, you really don't know her.
- Yeah, I probably, I don't, right?
- That's right.
- I felt like I did though.
- If you get a little pussy, I thing the mental-ness will get out your head
- I'm too much in my head
- Yeah, too much. You already know where she live at, right?
- No she was just like visiting her grandmother.
- So why don't you go back to that grandmother and ask her where she lives.
- I should go back, right?
- Yeah. If you like her, yeah.
- She just seems different you know? I don't know.
- Wait. How different?
- I don't know, I just got a feeling about her.
You know when a song comes on and you just gotta dance?




{Derek Cianfrance - Blue Valentine}
{José María Goenaga - Sintonía}

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario